Duke & Grace is committed to protect your privacy and takes its responsibilities regarding your rights and the security of customer personal information very seriously.
Duke & Grace (hereafter: “Duke & Grace”, ”we” or “us”)
+32 9 335 22 80
Data Protection Officer
Since we are a small company, of which the core activities does not consist of processing personal data, we are not obligated to have a Data Protection Officer. Since we take privacy very serious, we did appoint a Privacy Officer within Duke & Grace. You can always contact this Privacy Officer to ask questions or exercise your rights by sending an email towards email@example.com.
This privacy notice applies to all data processing activities executed by Duke & Grace and all personal data collected by Duke & Grace. This concerns: customer data, details of prospects, applicants, subscribers to the newsletter, suppliers and participants of events.
What information do we collect and with what purpose?
We will always process personal information based on a legal obligation, contract or given consent.
Duke & Grace collects 3 types of personal data:
1. Identification information
- to communicate with you, our customer, supplier, applicant or prospect
- to deliver our services
- to sell you a product or service
- to send you a newsletter
- to ask for your feedback
- to keep you posted about events we organize and you might be interested in
- to contact you for a job interview when you apply for a job at Duke & Grace.
2. Professional & employment data
- To know which company you work for, so we know better how we can offer you any professional help
- To know your professional history and competences when you apply for a job at Duke & Grace
3. Household composition
Sometimes we organize events which you can join together with your partner or children
Sometimes, when providing a service for your company, consultants will come across personal data as well. We don’t store this data within the Duke & Grace network.
Disclosure to third parties
Duke & Grace websites may provide links to third-party websites. Duke & Grace does not make any representations or warranties with respect to such third-party websites. You should be aware that the owners and operators of such third-party websites might collect, use or transfer Personal Data under different terms and conditions than Duke & Grace. Upon linking to a third-party website, you should inform yourself of the privacy policies of such third-party websites.
Security of your Personal Data
Duke & Grace protects the confidentiality, integrity and availability of your Personal Data. We use various technological and procedural security measures in order to protect your Personal Data from loss, misuse, alteration or destruction.Data retention period
We do not process your Personal Data any longer than is necessary for the purposes set forth in this Policy. We keep your data as long as you’re an active contact (customer, lead, …) and actively delete your data 5 year after once you become an inactive contact, met with the exception of data for which statutory retention periods have been set.
Duke & Grace stores most data locally. We only transfer data towards the following categories of processors and third parties:
- HR processors
We store all Personal Data within the European Union.
If and to the extent provided under applicable Belgian and European law, you shall have the right:
- to obtain from Duke & Grace confirmation as to whether or not your Personal Data are being processed and, where that is the case, you shall have the right to access such Personal Data being processed.
- to obtain from Duke & Grace, without undue delay, the rectification of inaccurate Personal Data and to have incomplete Personal Data completed.
- to obtain from Duke & Grace the erasure of Personal Data.
- to obtain from Duke & Grace the restriction of processing your Personal Data.
- to receive the Personal Data in a structured and commonly used, machine-readable format and have such Personal Data transmitted.
- to object to processing of your Personal Data and to object at any time to the processing of your Personal Data for direct marketing purposes.
To exercise one of these rights, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that there will always be a check to prove your identity. Additionally, you shall have the right to lodge a complaint with the authorized supervisory if the processing of your Personal Data infringes applicable law. Contact details of the Belgian Data Protection Authority are:
GBA – Drukpersstraat 35, 1000 Brussel
Modifications to this policy
We reserve the right to modify this Policy at any time. This Notice is effective as of January 2021 (the “Effective Date”). A notification of important updates will be send to you by mail.