Working with Pascogifts.com? The perfect gift!
Pascogifts, the go-to provider of corporate gifts & promotional material
The Belgian firm Pascogifts.com specialises in corporate gifts & promotional material. From biros and bags to gadgets, gifts and garments: customers can personalise their item, get a free proof and easily order online. There's ample choice: roughly 18,000 products, available in more than 80,000 versions. Duke & Grace has been supporting the Pascogifts.com marketing team for over a decade.
Personalised service is in the organisation's DNA. All requests for quotes are reviewed by a member of staff who then responds by e-mail and/or phone. Trickier requests are also welcome. Think custom-designed and produced items that fall outside of the standard range or dealing with intellectual property rights.
Further expansion of the B2B e-commerce platform
Duke & Grace has managed Pascogifts' website for a while now. We work on continuously expanding the company's B2B e-commerce platform. We focus on functionality and user-friendliness, as well as providing all the information that the site's administrators and visitors need. (design, copywriting and marketing is done in-house)
Software that stays up to date and ongoing optimisation
To maintain Pascogifts.com, we use the hassle-free programming software and user interface by Harmony (backend) and Chopstick (frontend). These guarantee that both the online store and the search tool that indexes the site's 18,000+ products function smoothly. We ensure the underlying software, including Symfony and Elastic Search, are always up to date, and optimise functions or perform minor bug fixes when necessary.
Some measures and changes implemented in recent months:
- Stock updates: real-time data-integration and stock management for Pascogifts.com's suppliers/producers. This means customers can order large quantities of personalised products without having to worry.
- Simplified sales flows: we have recently enabled customers to approve quotes under €1,000 themselves, so they can order and pay for everything without Pascogifts.com having to be involved. After all, we believe ensuring there are no unnecessary delays in the ordering process is basic customer-friendliness.
- Customised features: e.g. a homepage banner Pascogifts.com can design itself, which is then automatically adjusted to a suitable web format, or striking USP blocks to highlight products, categories or themes.
- Optimising conversions: a pop-up offers a free digital proof. Upon receipt, end customers can immediately check their proof, approve it and order.
Fun, active co-creation
Years as partners makes for fun, active co-creation. Pascogifts.com likes to shoulder some of the work itself: generating Jira tickets describing the issue, for example, perhaps with some initial ideas for a solution. Duke & Grace then tackles things in a very pragmatic way:
- Minor issues are handled independently by our developer, from the intake conversation and discussion with the client to the final delivery.
- If the issue is more substantial, Figma handles the UX/UI concept and design, after which we take care of development and delivery.
Pascogifts.com can always test and validate solutions in a custom testing environment.
Some eye-catching results
More than 18,000 products, available in more than 80,000 versions (e.g. different colours). The sky is the limit! The figures and stats speak for themselves;
- 260,860 product images
- versatile search function with 15 filters
- a stunning 496,334 lines of code
- 634 merge requests with features & bug fixes
- 13,500 commits