Wondering what your days will look like:
- You are responsible for the marketing strategy/storytelling of Duke&Grace, adhere the marketing budget and report directly to our Managing Director.
- Together with our client teams and your marketing team, you create, manage and optimize content across all our channels, with a strong focus on digital. You make sure all content is in line with the Duke&Grace brand and strategy and fits the business needs.
- You are the owner of content creation and campaign toolkits. You implement and give input on the content strategy, and translate it towards the right content.
- You provide specific guidelines for implementation in the different channels. You ensure consistency and therefore impact of the brand communication.
- You follow up on marketing KPI’s and monitor progress in the different channels from a content perspective, in order to maintain and boost communication effectiveness.
- You work closely with the marketing team when it comes to organizing events.
- You work closely with the HR team to establish a value-driven employer brand.
- You share and build further on your knowledge: you attend local and international marketing meetings, reviews, events, etc. Doing so, you keep up-to-date with the key marketing communication, conversation and social media knowledge.
- You identify and optimize cross-platform content opportunities. You lead sessions on social content creation and formulate improvements for further content creation
In short: We need someone who will be the Duke&Grace brand (strategist)/ambassador and who will increase the passion for the brand throughout the company!