What you have today
- Relevant experience in project management; leading digital/web development projects for (big) clients. You are a master in time- and budget management.
- A pro-active, stress resistant, flexible, problem-solving attitude that helps you to finish projects and meet deadlines.
- A critical thinker and an eye for detail to challenge the team and deliver quality.
- The ability to spot risks and mitigate them before they actually happen.
- A human-focused team player & project spoc who is able to encourage & understand the needs of the internal team, the client & third parties.
On top of that, this would put you at the top of our dream list:
- You have experience with project management frameworks such as scrum/agile.
- Next to digital and webdev, you have an interest in branding & campaigning projects.
- You have experience with project management tools such as JIRA and Yadera.