Creative Project Manager
In order to bring our creative and performance projects to the next level, we’re currently looking for a project manager. Looking for a job where you can both keep an overview as well as dive deep in client projects? Read on!
How your working day may look like
- As part of a client team of 4 to 7 colleagues you will be constantly challenged to see the bigger picture: the clients. You’ll work in tandem with the Account Manager, spotting opportunities at existing customers.
- You will work closely together with various creative expert profiles such as creatives, designers and online marketeers.
- You're the SPOC of your projects, using excellent communication skills to make sure everyone’s always on the same page and up to speed.
- You are fully responsible for time management as you are the one who keeps track of deadlines and deliverables.
- You schedule all internal check-ins and client meetings and you provide the meeting with meeting notes, retrospectives and project evaluations.
- You watch over the budget and scope determined by the account manager.
- You have at least 2 years of experience in leading creative projects for clients or you have at least 4 years experience in a wider role of working with clients in a marketing environment (f.e. account manager, marketing manager, etc.)
- Your organisational skills let you manage multiple projects at the same time.
- You are a proactive worker with a positive and problem-solving attitude who takes ownership of its projects and responsibilities.
- Communicating to different stakeholders (partners, clients, account managers, creative experts, etc.) comes naturally to you.
- With your punctuality and administrative skills you are able to bring order into chaos.
- You are a critical thinker and you have an eye for details to challenge the team and deliver quality.
- You are a human-focused team player who is able to encourage and understand the needs of the internal team, the client and third parties.
- You are eager to learn and you have a broader interest in the digital environment.
On top of that, this would put you at the top of our dream list:
- You have experience with different types of creative projects: (re)branding, positioning campaigns, activations and social media campaigns.
- You have experience with project management tools, such as Jira, Google applications, Filestage and Teamleader Orbit.
It’s nothing short of amazing and super rewarding to see the pieces of a puzzle finally fall into place and the team’s work really come alive.
Creative Project Manager
Duke & Grace is part of Springbok and together we are a leading international brandtech agency for a sustainable future. We deliver value with purpose, creativity, and technology. Duke & Grace is a company that focuses on creating tailor-made marketing and communication solutions for Belgian heroes, such as Infrabel, Helan, Neckermann, .... You will closely cooperate with these clients to form a deep understanding of their needs.
You’ll grow beyond your day-to-day experience. We provide the opportunity for peer coaching and personalized education plans. Daily learning opportunities will be within reach as well as the opportunity to attend events and conferences of your choice.
And last but not least:
- You get a market-competitive salary, supplemented with interesting fringe benefits (company car, meal vouchers, eco vouchers, group and hospitalization insurance, a mobile phone with subscription, a Mac with internet allowance, unlimited access to water/coffee/tea/fresh fruit and soup on Wednesdays, etc.).
- You have your own training budget and we organize company-wide training frequently. You’ll grow beyond your day-to-day experience. Peer coaching and your professional growth plan are taken care of! Daily learning opportunities will be within hand's reach.
- You have flexible working hours and the possibility to work from home.
- You have a 39-hour workweek, which gives you an extra 6 off work days, on top of the legal 20 holidays.
- We provide great and fun working conditions - just scroll through our social media.
Sounds interesting? Well, what are you waiting for?