What your future may hold
As an account manager you will be part of a client team (4 to 7 colleagues). Your role is to shape our client partnerships and define them in terms of performance, technology and creativity. You’ll work in tandem with the Project Manager, spotting opportunities at existing customers.
- Your goal is to form long-term strategic partnerships. You will proactively initiate conversations to define short- and long-term growth opportunities and you actively listen to your clients and help them to define and develop a business strategy, tailored to their needs.
- Not only will you delve into the existing client portfolio (about 70% of your time), you will be able to convince new clients of your digital strategy (about 30%) as well. This makes you the designated contact and confidant for all marketing staff on the client side.
- You will co-create pitch presentations, complete requests for proposals and present them to the clients.
- You strive for clear targets and frequently discuss progress and active collaborations with your Client Service Director.
Business proposals, budgets and scope are totally your thing. But above all, you understand that our business revolves around people, and you love that. Your proactive attitude and enthusiasm therefore radiate to your colleagues, customers and partners.
- This is not your first rodeo. You have at least two years of sales and/or marketing experience in an agency. With great skill, you identify the client’s digital needs and strategic pillars and translate them into accurate digital advice.
- You are able to interpret a client's business and marketing strategy and can easily translate that into a vision on digital. Knowing that your portfolio will consist of Belgian hero’s from different sectors (f.e. insurance, retail, finance etc.).
- You like a broad range of tasks and you are able to switch content easily.
- You live in 2023. You're familiar with the digital landscape and you are eager to keep on learning and explore new trends.
- Together with the team you’re eager to achieve your targets. You have a result-oriented, quality-oriented and customer-oriented attitude.
- You are punctual, responsible and you have excellent presentation skills.
- Experience with Orbit, Google applications and timesheets is a plus.
And last but not least:
You get a market-competitive salary, supplemented with interesting fringe benefits (company car, meal vouchers, eco vouchers, group and hospitalization insurance, a mobile phone with subscription, a Mac with internet allowance, unlimited access to water/coffee/tea/fresh fruit and soup on Wednesdays, etc.).
You have your own training budget and we organize company-wide training frequently. You’ll grow beyond your day-to-day experience. Peer coaching and your professional growth plan are taken care of! Daily learning opportunities will be within hand's reach.
You have flexible working hours and the possibility to work from home.
You have a 39-hour workweek, which gives you an extra 6 off work days, on top of the legal 20 holidays.
We provide great and fun working conditions - just scroll through our social media.
Sounds interesting? Well, what are you waiting for?