Check out our current vacancies
Feel like we're a good fit?
Leave us your resume and a short pitch at email@example.com!
We are all Duke and Grace
Duke and Grace, a Springbok agency, is not your average marketing agency. From data scientists to copywriters and from smart Belgians to adventurous Americans: our colleagues have joined forces from all over the world and all over the industry. Every day, we work together and share insights across agencies and expertise cells to create the most impactful marketing for your brand. At Duke and Grace, we love what we do - and it shows.
Be open & courageous
- Our company culture is one where everyone feels included - no exeptions!
- We listen to understand, not only to reply.
- We communicate transparently and are always honest.
- We dare to speak up and give feedback in a constructive and respectful way.
- Curiosity is our fuel to make a difference: it sparks wild ideas, better solutions, and innovations.
- We don't take the obvious for granted.
- We're eager to learn about different expertises, our clients, and the world around us.
- We set the bar high for ourselves. But it's ok to test, fail and learn from it.
Do the human thing
- People come first, in every way.
- We apply a user-centric vision in all our experiences.
- We create human-to-human relationships with our clients, where we fully understand their needs, values, and goals as well as what's going on in their world.
- We promote growth, both professional and personal.
- It's no secret that we party like it's 2099.
Move as one team
- Magic happens when we work together.
- We believe diverse perspectives generate the best ideas.
- We build integrated teams, tailored to fit our client’s needs.
- We always go for extensive co-creation with our clients and sustainable partnerships.
Deliver results with finesse
- We create tailored-to-fit solutions with maximum impact.
- The finest results are built on quality, that’s why we share knowledge, cultivate expertise, and inspire both each other and our clients.
- We aim for mastery in every aspect of our work and we’re happy to tell the world about it.
- We are not afraid to take risks, challenge our clients, and implement innovation.
How do we hire?
- Your application is reviewed carefully
- You get a call or an email from us to organize an initial chat with HR
- You are invited to our office to meet a member of your future team
- A short while after the interview, you receive the good news over the phone or via email
- We take care of the rest of the paperwork